Coconut water is a wonder Fruit without a doubt !!
Parenting is not the easiest task, and you tend to prefer easy and natural alternatives for your kids that has minimum or no side effects. Coconut is that one thing which has wonderful health benefits and can be easily given to the children.
Here we have it’s wonderful benefits that will surely amaze you.
- Re-hydrating drink: Starting from an year old baby to any elderly people, coconut water works quickly and re-hydrates the dehydrated body as it has all necessary minerals such as Vitamin B, Potassium, Electrolytes and Amino Acids.
- Fix Gastroenteritis: Having rich in minerals and vitamins coconut water becomes an wonder juice which relieves burning troubles or acidity or cramps in stomach of babies.
- Flushes Intestinal Worms: Coconut water kills worms which are present in the stomach of kids and helps to flush them out.
- Cures Burning Urine Sensation: Many times kid complain that they are feeling trouble while going for loo. This happen due to UTI (Urinary Tract Infection), a mild infection can be easily cured if your kid drink coconut water.
- Immunity Booster: Coconut Oil is rich in Lauric Acid which is also found is breast milk and is a wonderful immunity booster. It is known to kill harmful microorganisms from body and hence an amazing thing that can be included in your kid’s daily meal.
- Cures Prickly Heat Rashes: Cooling agent present in coconut oil and coconut water reduces the rashes & redness due to heat among children. Hence Coconut oil can be applied gently whole over the body to subside the irritation and burning effects.
- Chapped Lips: Nothing is better then Coconut oil or Ghee when your kid is having chapped lips, it heals them overnight without any reaction or side effects.
Always give fresh coconut water to the babies so to avoid any contamination.
You can prepare vegetable porridge in coconut milk for kids with some pepper and salt it’s a tasty meal for them which comes with health.
You can Mix coconut water with Lemonade to treat de-hydration.
Coconut water should be given in the afternoon.
We wish You Happy Parenting !Join Us, Register and become a Blogger to Share your Parenting experiences with us and whole parenting community on Moma Baby Etc !
Comments are closed.