Easy Ways To Remove Body Hair Naturally at Home
If you are searching for ways to remove body hair without using any artificial ingredients these ways work well:
1. Raw Papaya
Papayas are filled with nutrients that are excellent for preserving the skin’s health, and as a bonus, they contain papain that is an enzyme that can break down hair follicles and help remove hair. What is great about using papaya is that it also nourishes the skin and makes it ideal for people with sensitive skin. Therefore, papaya is one of the best natural options out there as hair removal and nourishing agent.
- Mix papaya and turmeric together to create a paste.
- Rub liberally onto the skin, massaging the mixture to reach the follicles of the hair.
- Leave it for fifteen minutes.
- Enable it to wash off with warm water for 20 minutes.
- Perform the procedure twice a week until the thinning of the hair ends.
- Then you can wax or shave to remove the remaining hair.
Turmeric is a natural remedy used by women to reduce facial hair for hundreds of years. Thanks to its antimicrobial and antifungal effects, turmeric has multiple health benefits. It is also rich in strong antioxidant curcumin that helps to reduce inflammation and kill bacteria, making it an effective hair remover.
- You’ll need organic turmeric powder, gram flour, and sesame oil to prepare this box.
- Blending fresh, dry turmeric in a blender will render turmeric powder until it becomes a fine powder.
- Additionally, from natural cure sources, you can source it.
- Mix equal amounts of turmeric powder and gram flour in a bowl to make the hair removal paste.
- Add the sesame oil until a thick paste is made.
- Apply the paste with unwanted hair over the body areas and allow it to stay for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and use a gentle scrubbing motion to remove the paste.
- You’re going to notice the hair is falling off with the paste.
- Repeat for the best results once a week.
3. Egg, Cornstarch, and Sugar
The idea behind this treatment has to do with the characteristics of raw eggs. They dry into a sticky, waxy substance that traps the hair and acts as a perfectly natural mask. The addition of maize starch and sugar speeds up the process of drying and makes it easier to remove the mask. Since eggs are both natural and nourishing, this remedy can be safely used by both men and women for full body hair removal.
- Crack one egg in a bowl to prepare the mask and add 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1⁄2 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Extract and blend well until the paste is smooth and uniform.
- Apply the paste to the skin and hair and allow for about 25 minutes of drying.
- Peel off the mask in the process to remove the skin.
- With the best results, repeat it once a week.
4. Oatmeal and Banana
Scrubs are a good way to remove body hair and have been used to achieve quick and effective results for decades. The grainy texture of oatmeal makes it an excellent exfoliating agent that extracts not only hair but dead skin cells as well. A paste made of oatmeal and mashed banana is an excellent solution as commercial scrubs can have a drying effect for people with sensitive skin. Oatmeal exfoliates the skin while it is kept moisturized and nourished by the banana.
- You need to pair a ripe banana with two tablespoons of oatmeal to make the paste.
- Apply this paste over unwanted hair areas and gently massage for 15 minutes.
- Wash off and allow it to dry naturally with cool water.
- This paste is perfect for hair removal in sensitive areas like the face because it is gentle, hydrated and rich in antioxidants.
5. Sugar, Honey, and Lemon
This treatment acts like a waxing technique for paraffin to extract hair by using the sticky essence of sugar. A combination of sugar and honey is a natural alternative to paraffin wax and feeds the skin together with hair removal at the same time. Lemon helps to bleach and in the long run, reduces hair re-growth.
- In a metal bowl that can be warmed, mix equal parts of sugar, honey and lemon juice to prepare the remedy.
- Heat the mixture over any heat source until the sugar turns into a thick syrup.
- To adjust the consistency of the syrup, apply small amounts of water to suit your needs.
- You can add cornstarch if it gets too thin.
- In order to prevent the paste from sticking to the body, add a thin layer of cornstarch over the skin you are about to wax.
- Apply the molten mixture over the hair in the direction of growth using a wooden or plastic spatula.
- While the mixture is still hot and sticky, put a waxing strip of cloth over it and allow it to cool and harden.
Most of the products can be found at home and contain safe, natural chemicals that have no harmful effects on the body.
Choosing these natural methods to remove unwanted body hair is proving to be the best not only because they allow you to use natural ingredients, but also because they are readily accessible.
Also Read: Learn How To Do Foot Spa At Home
DISCLAIMER: These remedies may not show results to the people having medical conditions. Results may vary from person to person.