For the development of child brain stories also plays an important role. Stories not only entertain your child but also inspire them with the moral of the story. A child learns kindness, unity, difference between right and wrong, moral value. It also helps in boosting their thinking ability as well as imagination power.
Short Stories that are fun and entertaining are:
1. The Bear and Two Friends: Once there were 2 friends in a jungle walking in a lonely and dangerous path. As soon as the sunset they saw a bear in their path. Among them, 1 boy climbs the nearest tree, but other friend doesn’t know how to climb the tree. So he pretends to be dead by lying on the ground. The bear came to the boy who is lying on the ground and sniffed around his head. The bear thought the boy was dead, so he went on its way. The other boy climbs down the tree and asks his friend what bear whispered in his ear. The boy replied he told me not to trust the friend who does not care for you.
Moral of the story: A friend in need is a friend indeed.
2. The Ant & The Grasshopper: Two best friends an ant and a grasshopper are living in a garden. All day grasshopper relax and play guitar, but ant works hard all day. Ant collects food the whole day from all the corner. Everyday grasshopper advice ant to take breaks and rest, but ant refuses to do so and continue to work all day. When winter came, days and night became cold. Because of this, only a few creatures went out. Now grasshopper could not find anything to eat and hungry all the time. But ant had the full stock of food for the entire winter.
Moral of the story: Make hay while the sun shines.
3. The Fox and The Grapes: Once there was a fox who is very hungry and searching for some food. Everywhere he searches food, but he couldn’t find anything to eat. Then he says a wall of one farmer and climb on the wall. He saw biggest, juiciest grapes there. He was ready to eat the rich purple color grapes. To eat the grapes, the fox jumped high for grapes but he missed. He tried again and again to eat those juicy grapes but misses all the time. After trying many times he finally decides to go home. While going home, he was muttering, ‘I’m sure the grapes were sour anyway’.
Moral Of the Story: It’s easy to hate what you can’t have.
4. A Glass Of Milk: Once there was a boy name hari. One day came from school and suddenly felt faint as he was very hungry. He knows that the food is not ready at home so he went out and ask for some food house to house. Finally, in one of the house, a girl gave him a glass of milk. Hari tried to pay for a glass of milk, but the girl refuses it. After some years, The girl who is now grown up fell very sick and she finds someone who took care of her. So she went to a big hospital with the cities greatest doctor. The doctor treats the women until she was finally cured. But women were afraid as she doesn’t have money to pay the bill. When she asked for the bill, she got one letter. She opened the letter and read, “Paid full bill with a glass of milk”
Moral of the story: A good deed never goes unrewarded.
5. The Crystal Ball: There was a boy called Nasir. Once he found a crystal ball behind a tree. That tree told him that the crystal ball would grant him a wish. Nasir whole day thought, but could not think what he wants. Days went, but he did not find any wish. So he kept the ball in his bag. One day his best friend saw the crystal ball and he stole from Nasir bag and showed to everyone. They all ask for gold and places, but they can only ask 1 wishes. Because of 1 wish, everyone got angry as they don’t have everything, So they ask Nasir for help. Nasir now knows what to wish, so he wished that everything became normal like earlier and he satisfies the greed of villagers. Once the wish granted all the palaces and gold vanished and everybody is happy once again.
Moral of the story: Money and wealth do not bring happiness.
Teach your child moral values with these short stories and develop their thinking ability
Stories not only teach a lesson but also helps you to connect with your child. For good entertainment, stories are the best option.