Mom’s if you also juggling for easy and healthy tiffin cum breakfast recipes for your family, then you are on the right page. Every morning you listen “Aaj khane me kya hai” This simple question makes you restless as being a woman you want to give everything healthy to your family especially kids. Kids want only taste they don’t care about nutrition.
So relax, we have some unique recipes which are easy, healthy and quick for tiffins cum breakfast. Make their boring healthy looking food delicious and mouth watering for your child.
Recipes for yummy and healthy food:
1. Chapatti Wraps: This is one of the easy and healthy recipes. Use leftover chapatti or make fresh chapatti. For filling the wrap make dry stir fry sabji with capsicum, onion, tomatoes and keep them crisp. Add paneer cubes in sabji with spices.
Now take chapatti and put 2 tbsp. of sabji vertically. Add tomato sauce, green dhaniya chutney to it. For a different taste, you can also add eggless mayonnaise.
Fold the chapatti little at the bottom and roll from the side. Your wrap is now ready to eat!!
2. Curd Sandwich: For this yummy recipe mix chopped capsicum, Grated carrot, coriander leaves, tomato, onion, grated carrot, to the curd. Don’t use sour curd.
Add spices like salt, red chilly, chat masala, rock salt to the mixture and mix well. You can also add oregano to the mixture.
Grease with butter on one side of the bread and add a thick layer of the mixture on another side of the bread. Now grill the bread in the oven or sandwich maker or even on tava.
Your delicious and nutritious curd sandwich is ready.
3. Vegetable Toast: This recipe takes only 20 mins to prepare. For this, you need 2 boiled potatoes, 1/4 cups of chopped like capsicum, onion, tomatoes etc
Now add 1/4 tsp red chili powder and Chaat masala, add 2tbsp chopped coriander leaves, green chilies, and ginger to the mixture. Add salt according to taste.
Now cut bread in any shape and put the mixture on both sides. Now cook both sides of the bread till golden brown using little oil. For cooking use non stick pan and grease it lightly with oil.
Serve your dish with ketchup
4. Oats Dosa: For this recipe mix 1 cup grinded oats, 1/2 cups rice powder, yogurt, salt, black pepper, cumin seeds, and asafetida.
Add water to the mixture to prepare the dosa batter, and leave it for 20 minutes. Add thin strips of carrots, cabbage and coriander leave to the mixture.
Now add 1/4 tbsp of ENO to 1/2 cup batter and pour it in the pan. Now spread the batter evenly and add some oil when it gets dry. Your dose should be golden brown from both the sides and its ready to serve.
5. Sooji Balls: For this, you need to mix Sooji 1 cup, yogurt 1/2 cup, grated carrot, chopped veggies, black pepper. You can also add cheese. Mix all and make a small ball with them.
Now fry the ball in Appam stand. Grease all the mold with some oil. Fry them till their color changes to golden brown. Serve Sooji balls with ketchup!
Try these dishes for breakfast cum tiffin and surprise your family with yummy and healthy dishes.
To make your food more delicious and mouthwatering, work on the presentation of food. Present your food in unique and creative style.