Motherhood is one of the most defining moments in a woman’s life. It is typically difficult to convey emotions in words. For the first time, being a mother can be the most thrilling and frightening experience simultaneously. For a new mother, all may not become the same with a new role, a new responsibility, and a newborn. However, a newbie’s mom can be helped with some words of encouragement and inspiration along her journey! Check out the post for some warm encouraging quotes for a new mom.
Encouraging Quotes For A New Mom
Here are some of the first-time mother quotes that can inspire a new mother:
- “The baby is going to make love more strong, shorter days, longer nights, smaller bankrolls, happier homes, shabbier clothes, forgotten the past, and worth living for the future.”
- “Sometimes, when you pick up your child, you can feel the map of your own bones beneath your hands, or smell the scent of your skin in the nape of his neck. This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood – finding a piece of yourself separate and apart, that all the same, you could not live without.” – Jodi Picoult
- “Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be.” – Carrie Fisher
- “Having kids feels like that first seventh-grade crush that overwhelms every molecule in your body, but it’s permanent.” – Kristen Bell
- “The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children” –Jessica Lange
- “Being a mother is discovering strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you never knew existed.” – Sherene Simon
- Being a mother is the most fulfilling gift in the world, just knowing that you can love someone so much, and having the same love in return is wonderful.
- “Nobody else will ever know the depth of my passion for you. After all, you know what the inside sounds like to my heart.
- “Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here, I would die for you. This is the miracle of Mother’s love.” – Maureen Hawkins
- “You will never understand life until it grows inside of you.” – Sandra C. Kassis
- “Motherhood is chaotic and difficult and crazy, sleepless and unbelievably lovely.”
Funny Quotes For New Mom
- “Sleep is only a concept at this point, something I look forward to investigating in the future.”
- “Ah, kids. They are more than cute little creatures to blame for your farts.
- “I didn’t completely wrap my mind around the idea that there will be a human at the end of it. I’ve read endlessly about pregnancy and what to eat and what not to eat. And then I sort of prepared not for the actual child at all.”
- “I only allowed high-end shoes in my closet before. Everything I own now is Crocs and Target Flats.”
- “Spit-up is my favorite new accessory, without it no outfit is finished.”
- There were no children who wrote the song ‘I’m easy like Sunday morning.
- Becoming a mom to me means you’ve accepted that you’ll have a sticky purse for the next 16 years of your life.”
- If your kids are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you.”
- Every day you raise your children, you feel like you could cry or crack and just scream, ‘This is ridiculous! ‘Because there’s so much nonsense, whether it’s what they’re asking you, or whether there’s avocado or poop on any surface.’
- Great parenthood takes place when you take control and stop your child controlling.”
“The best thing about being a new mother is the lower tolerance of nine months of not drinking.
Encouraging Messages For A New Mother
A few words of affirmation will help a new mother overcome a variety of motherhood challenges. Here are some encouragement and tips for new mother quotes:
- To all mothers in any situation, including those who suffer, let me say, be peaceful. Believe in yourself and God. You’re doing better than you thought you’re doing.”
- “I know that every day may be difficult, and I know it’s difficult to feel like your world is so small, sometimes it’s difficult to trust those little people. You are the world, I want to remind you. You’re the universe that revolves around these little ones. You are their nourishment, their home, and their comfort. You’re everything for them, and I hope, even in your hard days, that you know how special you are, particularly your little ones.”
- ‘Mother – One who sacrifices her body, sleep, social life, money, a hot meal, patience, patience, energy, and health for love.’
- “Mother’s power is like no other. In times of stress, she may struggle to find her way because she faces her own personal demons, but the well-being of her child comes first. She’s not flawless and makes a lot of mistakes, but never denies her love; it burns deeply in her heart.”
- “Mothers and their children are all their own in a category. In the whole universe, there is no bond so strong. No love so forgiving, instantaneous.”
- “God couldn’t be everywhere, so he’s made moms.”
- “The choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.” – Oprah
- “Just as there is no warning for childbirth, there is no preparation for the sight of a first child. There should be a song for women to sing at this moment or a prayer to recite. But perhaps there is none because there are no words strong enough to name the moment.” – Anita Diamant
- “Having kids – the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” – Maria Shriver
- “You’re always going to wonder if you’re doing things wrong, but that’s what it means to be a mom, to care so much about someone else that you just want to be perfect as possible.” – Naya Rivera
These quotes are exactly what you need on a bad day for a little pick-up. Bring a smile with these beautiful and encouraging quotes and comments that will help to alleviate any doubts and concerns about your little bundle of happiness!
Also Read: Show Your Love With These Mother’s Day Quotes