For DIYs, natural ingredients are actually ruling the world of beauty. These are simple, chemical-free. Such natural ingredients can do what such store-bought items can’t do without destroying the skin cells. Banana peel is one of those ingredients. It’s your house’s most overlooked products and is often deemed useless. You can say goodbye to acne and wrinkles without having to spend oodles with the use of banana peel. Let us quickly see the benefits of banana peel for acne and wrinkles.
Besides all the vitamins and minerals, there are also substances in bananas that are good for your skin. Banana peel contains lutein, an antioxidant.
How Banana Peel Works?
Banana peel is rich in lutein, a vitamin A-related antioxidant, and carotenoid. Lutein helps protect the skin from the damage caused by heat. Banana peel is rich in esterified fatty acids that are hard to find otherwise and are one of most patent lotion ‘ basic ingredients.
You can achieve acne and wrinkle-free skin with the use of banana peel. It has vitamins A, B, C, E, potassium, zinc, iron, and manganese, which can also reduce the old marks of acne. From the inside out it hydrates the skin and gives it a softer look. If you want a skin that looks naturally smooth and younger, that’s how you can get it.
Benefits of the banana peel on face
- The most wasted part of the fruit, although it has amazing health benefits. It has a high level of vitamin B, protein, magnesium, fiber, and potassium.
- As it is rich in vitamin A, bananas and peel act as a great source of moisture for dull and dry skin.
- Vitamin C in bananas gives the skin a natural glow.
- Once applied to the skin, vitamin A and C together with the peel in bananas have anti-aging effects and can, therefore, be used as an amazing beauty secret.
- Bananas applied to the feet also aid with cracked sole treatment
- Because of its rich potassium content, applying banana peel on it helps to reduce puffiness if you have puffy skin under your eyes.
How to use a banana peel for acne and wrinkles?
1. For Acne
For about 5-10 minutes, rub a small piece of banana peel over the acne. Apply the peel to a little brownish. Remove the residual banana from the acne and wash the face with water. Banana peel’s antioxidant properties help to eliminate infections in acne. It can be done two or three times a day.
2. For Wrinkled Skin
Rub for 5-10 minutes every day inside a small piece of banana peel over a wrinkled portion of your skin Do not wash your face directly after rubbing your skin Let the residual of banana dry over the skin leave for approximately 30 minutes, then wash the face with water. There are plenty of vitamin C and antioxidants in the banana peel to help reduce wrinkles. Banana peel therefore also has anti-aging properties.
3. For Pigmentation
Due to suntan, acne marks, scars and pigmentation can also be reduced by rubbing the inside of a banana on the face for about 5-10 minutes per day followed by rinsing the face with water. Banana peel’s rich nutrient content is an active home remedy if you’re trying to get rid of dark circles or skin hyperpigmentation.
This can be reasonably realistic for bananas when speaking about using fruit to the fullest. They are also consumed in some parts of India in the form of delicious and equally nutritious recipes, in addition to applying banana peel on the face.
4. For Puffy Eyes
Rub the inside of a peel for about 10-15 minutes under the eye. In order to achieve a cooling effect, the banana peel can be placed in the refrigerator for a short period of time and then used. The amount of potassium helps to remove the fluid that causes puffiness. Bananas can also be eaten to reduce eye puffiness. Because of its high mineral and antioxidant content, banana is an ideal home remedy to get rid of hangovers.
5. For Itchy Skin or Rash
For about 10-15 minutes, banana peel can be rubbed over the itchy portion to get relief from itching. Vitamin E, vitamin C, and other minerals are used as antihistamines, reducing itching.
Things To Keep In Mind When Using The Banana Peel For Acne And Wrinkles
- The effects on the face of using the banana peel can only be seen by its regular and consistent use. Only in single-use is it fairly difficult to see dramatic skin changes.
- Use fresh banana peel for this purpose is also essential.
- When eating or using it locally for the skin does not keep the banana peel exposed for a long time.
- Maintain the banana skins away from the immediate sunlight and avoid cooling. This means they should be used clean, without any processing because they quickly dry up.
Banana is probably one of the most common fruits found in India, and that’s probably why we don’t really like it. Yet, before you throw the banana peel into the trash, consider its benefits It’ll give you amazing results.
DISCLAIMER: These remedies may not show results to the people having medical conditions. Results may vary from person to person.